Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Why Blog

Why am I blogging this, I am sure you guys are wondering. Because, it could help another parent out there going through the same or similar struggles. I have been very blessed having people come into my life to help us find the next step in this process with Miles. Another is it's hard as a parent to watch your child struggle with the things around him. It's also hard to watch my other children who are four and eight months old to understand their brother and wonder why he does things he does. I am learning...just like all parents. I have found that some things work and some things don't work for my children. Heck...if I could I would be homeschooling him but right now it's not an option.

Another reason is...to help those who judge us out in public. I have heard the familiar conversations that most parents who have children like this, "Why don't they spank his butt." "They need to discipline that child." "He is so spoiled." "That Mom does not know how to be a parent." "That child should never be allowed in public." "That kid needs to be in a psyc ward or an asylum."

Can I tell you something. It hurts. I physically hold it together and have to walk away because the tears start to fall. Some I have heard from family members. If this blog helps to educate someone then it's great.

So that is why I have created this blog.

Please Read This about our story
Our Story

No comments:

Post a Comment